* IT IS THE RENTER’s responsibility to open the barn, turn off lights and close the door when
*Do not leaving barking dogs in your car, we do not want to disrupt the owners or neighbors.
*Drive slowly (10mph) when entering and leaving the property. There are cats, dogs and humans
walking the property. Please be mindful and not on your phone or have loud music playing.
*ONLY Jackson barn rental members are allowed to run dogs within the barn.
* UNLESS your dog is on the course, it shall be confined to a crate or x-pen, or under physical
control by a lead. DO NOT LET YOUR DOG OFF LEAD OUTSIDE THE BARN.
* ONLY ONE dog may be run on the course at a time. During warm-ups more than one dog may be
on the course providing all dogs are on lead.
* THE COURSE DESIGN will be set each week. Anyone desiring to change the course or training
activity must move the equipment back to the original location. This includes training equipment.
Equipment not being used will be stored on the entrance side of the arena. Please put it away when you
are finished with it.
* DOG FECAL material must be picked up and bagged and left in the garbage can inside the
barn. DO NOT place plastic bags in the Portable Toilet. Handlers must spray any soiled areas inside
the barn with the disinfectant spray bottle provided. Please do not leave food treats and material in the
* FEMALE DOGS IN HEAT are permitted within the barn area as long as they are wearing pants
* Renters must promptly report ALL incidents involving any injury to persons or animals, or property
damage, to the Barn Manager.
*Do Not Enter any fenced pasture or the gated area.
*Stay well clear from any mechanized equipment, even if you think the operator sees you.
*You can open the pasture side sliding windows for ventilation if you understand their proper
*Please be courteous of others. Do not enter the barn before your designated time and be sure to leave
promptly when your time is up.
*During open time please knock on the door before entering, and wait for someone to open the door, if
another car is parked outside. Do not just walk into the barn please.
NO SMOKING ON THE PROPERTY PLEASE